Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Welcome to our new Blog/Website!

Thanks for checking out our new website! We've decided to take a more blog approach, to help us keep in touch with our clients better. We'll be using it to update on any salon news or happenings. Changes in hours, new products or services, as well as pictures of the renovations we have started!

I also wanted to start this blog as sort of a beauty newsletter. Through working in the salon, reading beauty magazines/websites, going to Cosmetology school, and growing up with a hairstylist mother, I've come across quite a few beauty tricks over the years.
I'm also a beauty product junkie and have possibly tried every mascara on earth. Haha! Between my Mom and I we have sampled so many products, from hair to skin to makeup.

So I figured why not share some of the knowledge we've built up over the years. Especially if it saves our clients some money, time or frustration at the beauty counter.  It might seem silly to some, but I believe finding that perfect lipgloss or eye shadow colour can brighten your whole day. I also know the frustration of spending good money on a product only to have it not work for you. 

So this is where we'll be sharing our thoughts, experiences and opinions with you. As well as articles, links and videos we come across to pass along. We welcome your comments, thoughts, or suggestions for what you'd like to see.  Don't forget to check out our polls on our homepage while your here.

Happy Hair Days,

Chantel & Taz

No comments:

Post a Comment